Wanted: B2B Software Marketing Genius
GoECart's mission is simple: to empower emerging brands and established mid-sized retailers with cutting edge multi-channel commerce technology that allows them to effectively compete and win even in the most competitive markets. Our growing group offers lots of opportunities for hyper talented, self- motivated, no-drama and no-nonsense individuals who share our belief and want to be part of the exciting digital commerce movement. We provide our team with a challenging and highly energetic work environment inclusive of a stocked fridge with sodas and snacks and "Free lunch Fridays".
NOTE: We will consider freelancers for this role as long as you have B2B software marketing expertise.
After joining GoECart, you will leverage your previous inbound and outbound product marketing skills to advance our market position.
"You are expected to have strong knowledge of the ecommerce software market and the ability to quickly decide the best methods to communicate in a compelling manner with the target audience."
You will develop the sales & marketing content and go-to-market strategy for GoECart. You will develop segment specific messages, positioning and content and will be responsible for the go-to-market strategies, tactics and campaigns. You will partner closely with the sales and business development teams on creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns and tactics. By knowing our product inside out and the products of our competitors, you will generate a large volume of qualified prospects that our Sales team can follow up on and close.
- Create compelling content that raises our brand awareness and increases site traffic.
- Strategize, implement and execute the marketing plans for various inbound and outbound marketing programs (SEO, SEM, freelancers) & project teams to achieve their given objectives and goals, while managing them every step of the way.
- Ready, willing and able to take ownership of projects and be accountable to the ultimate success of each project / campaign.
- Evaluate effectiveness of all online marketing programs, draw conclusions and develop recommendations based on results in a timely basis.
- Work closely with the sales team to align marketing and sales objectives and strategies. Provide tools (collateral, events, branding) necessary for business development to communicate effectively with prospects and existing clients.
- Forge and nurture strategic industry partnerships and alliances (e.g. PayPal, Endicia etc.) working closely with the CEO / Business Development team.
- Work with the management team to provide routine and ad-hoc reports, insights and suggestions about organizational strategies based on personal experience, industry best practices, and creative thinking.
- Research and write sell sheets, case studies, web content, and brochures in a short time frame based on markets/industries, technology literature, competitive information, and other resources.
- Minimum of 5 years in product marketing or technology marketing. Only candidates from the ecommerce industry will be considered.
- Excellent writing skills and knowledge of ecommerce industry trends.
- Is a strong strategist/tactician. Has current knowledge of latest industry trends with major search engines, social media and advertising outlets.
- Highly knowledgeable about online lead generation channels like Marketo, SEO, Google Adwords PPC, Banner Ads, Landing Pages, etc.
- Quantitative skills including the ability to monitor budgets understand return on investment and select relative data for analyzing future action.
- Web Analytics and Reporting skills to create meaningful reports, metrics and dashboards using tools like Google Analytics, SEOMoz, WebCEO.
- Passionate about success and winning
- Mature, aggressive, "get it done attitude" with an ability to attract those with similar attributes
- Operates with a high sense of urgency and focus on end results/productivity.
- Encourages others to stretch beyond their current capabilities
- Bachelor's degree required
Please no agencies or outside staffing firms.