Business Development Representative
Ecommerce is all around us, growing at double digits year-over-year even in today's economy and GoECart is at the forefront of this revolution. GoECart is a leading ecommerce platform provider with hundreds of clients across the U.S. & Canada.
Born by our CEO in his dorm room, we are an organically grown company headquartered in Bridgeport, Connecticut strategically located within walking distance of all major means of transportation. We provide our team a challenging and highly energetic work environment inclusive of a stocked fridge with sodas and snacks and "Free lunch Fridays".
Leveraging your hunter and relationship selling skills will take both our inside sales group, your career, and your wallet to the next level.
As our dynamic Business Development Representative, your first mission will be to align yourself with our product and gain in-depth knowledge on our value proposition vs. our competitors. Your knowledge of the internet economy, marketing and technology will allow you to identify, attract, and solicit small to medium sized businesses to our superior product.
Location: Bridgeport, Connecticut Office
Responsibilities of Business Development Rep Include:
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from inbound leads.
- Generate new leads through B2B cold calling.
- Qualifying leads with the primary goal of determining if the prospect has a compelling reason to purchase GoECart's solutions.
- Work with Sales reps in your respective territories to insure the smooth transition of information and feedback from generated leads.
- Use all available means to perform effective research in the initial development and ongoing maintenance of potential customers.
- Consistently meet inbound lead turn around and follow up requirements.
- Consistently meet qualified lead totals on a monthly basis.
- Effectively qualify opportunities using B.A.N.T. criteria, by identifying Budget, Authority, Need and Timeframe for implementation.
- Build in the customer awareness of products and services during the call.
- Enthusiasm for ecommerce. Hires must value the benefits brought by the ecommerce solutions and services offered.
- Talented Software Usage. Staff must provide rapid and accurate data entry into the CRM system. We use Salesforce.com.
- 2+ years experience with successful lead generation and/or telemarketing for web-based on-demand software solutions.
- Consistently met or exceeded lead qualification quotas.
- Worked in a start-up or high growth environment
- Prior CRM systems experience a must
- Ability to connect with prospects
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent telephone and e-mail skills
- Technology and Internet savvy
- Ability to learn software quickly
- Highly organized, self-directed business style, with strong ability to prioritize
- Highly motivated to succeed
- Team player
- Flexible and willing to do "what it takes" to help the company get the job done
- Results focused
- Strong sense of urgency
- "Can do" attitude
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Related Keywords: : Business Development Representative, Inside Sales Lead Gen, Telemarketing, Lead Generation, Lead Generation Representative, B2B Sales, Sales Job, Business Development
Please no agencies or outside staffing firms.