Sales Executive - 'Hunter'
E-Commerce is all around us, growing at double digits year-over-year even in today's economy and GoECart is at the forefront of this revolution. GoECart is a leading ecommerce platform provider with key partners including: Google, PayPal, Adobe, McAfee, Amazon.com, Avalara, FedEx, etc. GoECart is an organically grown company headquartered in Bridgeport, Connecticut strategically located within walking distance of all major means of transportation. We provide our team a challenging and highly energetic work environment inclusive of a stocked fridge with sodas and snacks and "Free lunch Fridays". Leveraging your hunter and relationship selling skills will take both our inside sales group, your career, and your wallet to the next level.
We proudly offer a Super-friendly, Software as a Service (SaaS) Ecommerce Solution and Order Management System (OMS) that is the clear choice for serious merchants focused on creating and rapidly growing a successful web-based or multi-channel business. GoECart serves a diverse customer base. After joining GoECart, you will leverage your previous solution sales and relationship selling skills to advance our market position in our specific target markets. As our dynamic Inside Sales Executive your first mission will be to align yourself with our product and gain in-depth knowledge on our value proposition vs. our competitors. Your knowledge of the internet economy, marketing and technology tools will allow you to identify, attract, and solicit small to medium sized businesses to our superior product.
By knowing our product and the products of our competitors, you will be able to manage relationships with customers to point out what makes GoECart the superior leader in our space.
- Manage and track a high volume of telephone and e-mail prospects
- Nurture prospects from interest to close as quickly as possible
- Educate customers about the GoECart product and services
- Qualify prospects
- Conduct WebEx Demos
- Achieve sales quotas
- Follow sales process and update Salesforce.com CRM system to track sales progress
- Keep current on products and services offered and industry trends
- Work well with others in company
- Provide pipeline and forecasting information to management
- Three-plus years experience selling software as a service (SaaS), Web or Retail software solutions over the telephone and web.
- Proven success as a Hunter closing deals as an inside sales rep.
- Consistently met or exceeded sales quotas - Verifiable info needed from candidate: w2's, quota, ads, % against quota
- Ability to close business from contact to contract over the phone, email, web.
- Worked in a start-up environment
- Ability to connect with prospects
- Excellent closer
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent telephone and e-mail skills
- Technology and Internet savvy
- Ability to learn software quickly
- Highly organized, self-directed business style, with strong ability to prioritize
- Self motivated
- Team player
- Flexible and willing to do "what it takes" to help the company get the job done
- Results focused
- Strong sense of urgency
- "Can do" attitude
- Seeks to continuously develop skills and knowledge
- Must be comfortable following and using a sales process
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Related Keywords: Inside Sales Executive Connecticut, Inside Sales Bridgeport, Inside Sales New England, Inside Sales Tri-State Area, East Coast Inside Sales Representative, Software Telesales Associate, Software sales, ecommerce software, shopping cart hosting sales, storefront software sales, ASP software sales and business development, IT Sales Account Management, packaged software sales, web hosting sales, SaaS
Please no agencies or outside staffing firms.