Technical Implementation Project Manager - Ecommerce
Put your website project management skills to work by guiding our client organizations through the process of migrating and upgrading their existing eCommerce and order management systems to our superior solution. As our Technical Implementation Project Manager, you will interact with implementation and operational support teams as you onboard new customers. Each project would last between 60 to 180 days and you would be handling 15 to 20 such projects each year. You will develop and manage complex project plans for GoECart multi-channel commerce implementations, establish project scope, and ensure on-time delivery.
You will be responsible for validating all the key business functionality and overseeing testing for user acceptance and business use cases to ensure that no key Client requirements have been skipped or any important detail omitted. E-Commerce is all around us, growing at double digits year-over-year even in today’s economy and GoECart is at the forefront of this revolution. We grew 90% in 2013 alone and are looking for growth minded individuals to join us on this exciting journey ahead. GoECart is a leading end-to-end ecommerce solution provider with key partners including: Google, PayPal, Adobe, Facebook, Amazon.com, eBay, Avalara, FedEx, etc.
GoECart is an organically grown company headquartered in Bridgeport, Connecticut strategically located within walking distance of all major means of transportation. We provide our team a challenging and highly energetic work environment inclusive of a stocked fridge with soft drinks and snacks, "Free lunch Fridays" plus a competitive benefits package and compensation. If you are a proven project manager (with ecommerce in your background) who can successfully interact with our clients and help them integrate our software solution to make them more money, please send your resume to Careers@GoECart.com and then review our hiring process.
Location: Bridgeport, Connecticut Office.
- Gather technical requirements from clients for application implementation
- Define requirements and plan the project life cycle
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Plan and schedule project deliverables, goals, and milestones
- Direct and oversee the project engineering team by managing resources and performing team assessments and evaluations
- Design and maintain technical and project documentation
- Ensure contract compliance for each engagement
- Lead, coordinate and facilitate effective project planning, kick-off, and weekly internal and client status meetings
- Work with all stakeholders to resolve conflicts and disagreements as they arise.
- Provide additional post-implementation support to customers on a tier-2 level (includes troubleshooting potential issues, updating the customer configuration according to changes in the customer environment or operation, and other similar activities).
- Participate in ongoing improvement of the GoECart Implementation process (reduce the amount of time spent, errors made, customer success metrics i.e. solution success accomplished post implementation)
Success Measurement Criteria
- Post-Implementation Client Satisfaction Survey
- Prior experience with customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Post-Implementation Internal Assessment and Project Post-Mortem
- More than 5 years of experience managing medium sized software implementation projects, such as ecommerce platforms, content management systems, order / inventory / CRM / ERP applications or experienced in solution consulting, business process re-engineering/optimization.
- Excellent task management including prioritization skills
- Advanced communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated, organized, efficient and process oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Works well under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Advanced PC Skills and Software Packages like Excel, Microsoft Project, Visio, Word
- Strong attention to detail
- Fanatical follow through — nothing slips through the cracks
- Fast paced environment with competing priorities
- Work involves engagement with customers primarily in the U.S., with travel of up to 10% may be required.
- Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable world class software solution.